INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
8º Brazilian Nursing Communication Symposium
Instructions to authors
The full paper must be sent until 03/08/02, together with:
- Letter including authorization for publication, if accepted.
- 2 printed copies of the manuscript.
- Inscription form for the presenting author.
- Corresponding file saved on diskette.
- Manuscripts must be sent to SIBRACEn only, except for theses and monographs.
- Papers must not exceed 7 pages, including bibliographic references and
attachments; space 1.5; margin 2.5 cm; Times New Roman 10 point font;
typed in Word for Windows 7.0, saved on a 3 ½ HD diskette.
- Manuscripts must respect the following order: title, full name of the
author(s) (underline the presenting author); abstract in Portuguese; affiliation
and address (footnote); problem statement, purpose, basic methodological
procedures, results and data analysis, conclusion, abstract in English
and bibliographic references, according to ABNT standards.
- Papers involving human beings must be in accordance with resolution
196/96 by the Brazilian National Health Council - CNS.
- The abstract should not exceed 200 words, including problem statement,
purpose, methodology, results and conclusion.
[About the event] [Print
© 2002 - SIBRACEN- Brazilian Nursing
Escola de Enfermagem de Ribeirão
Preto - USP
Avenida Bandeirantes, 3900
14040-902 Ribeirão Preto - SP
Tel.: +55 16 602-3382
Fax.: +55 16 633-3271